Providing the best customer service isn’t just something we say at Dakota Community Bank & Trust, it’s what we do. While we enjoy seeing you and working with you in person, we understand the benefits and convenience of digital banking. We are happy to extend our quality service to meet your digital needs.
As part of our dedication to provide you with the best customer service, we offer several tools including:
- Online applications (see below)
- Online banking (see below)
- Ordering checks (see blow)
- Information to help you make your financial decisions and stay informed on cyber safety and online security.
- Additional online resources for businesses.
Printable Applications & Financial Statements
For your convenience Dakota Community Bank & Trust provides you with the opportunity to fill out your applications. We are also providing you with the ability to print an application, fill it out and bring it in to us.
- Consumer Loan Application
- Dwelling Secured Loan Application
- Residential Loan Application
- Mortgage & Home Loan Applications
Online Banking Service
Bank online, anytime. With online banking, you can check your balance, transfer funds, make loan payments, set up account alerts, view your account history, and much more all when it’s convenient for you. With features to fit both your personal and business banking needs, check out our online banking options today!
Business Online Banking
- Each user will have their own private username and password.
- Business Banking users with more than one sub-user will have one user designated as the Senior Administrator that will be able to make changes to access levels for the other users in that business. If you need assistance managing your users, we are happy to help!
- External Account to Account (A2A) transfers will not be available to Business Online users, please contact us to receive your new options for External Account to Account transfers.
- If you are a Retail (Personal) Online user and are not enrolled or if you have any individual accounts that are not enrolled you can enroll in eStatements from the “Profile” page while you are logged in.
- Business Online users must contact us to enroll in eStatements.