Personal Loans & Personal Lines of Credit
Dakota Community Bank & Trust offers a wide range of personal loan options at competitive rates. Whether it is a new car, boat, trailer, home remodeling project or just to catch up on emergency bills, we can help you with all of your personal financial needs. From big loans to small personal loans, we make getting a loan so simple, you’ll want to work with us time and time again.
We’ll help you find the type of consumer loan and term that best fits your budget; a loan that will be of the most benefit to your current financial position, no matter what that position might be. We pride ourselves in having loan decisions made locally. We give you honest answers and setting realistic goals for our customers.
Our auto vehicle loans cover new or used cars, pickups, SUVs, and vans. With competitive auto interest rates and flexible terms, Dakota Community Bank & Trust can help you with the purchase of your next vehicle. Some of the features you will find include:
- A fair and in-depth analysis of your application
- Loans for any dollar amount
- Competitive rates and terms
- Refinancing of your current vehicle loan.
Boats and Recreational Vehicle Financing
If you are looking to purchase the fun extras in your life, we offer consumer loans for personal recreational vehicles; including motorcycles, ATVs, motor homes, campers, RVs, snowmobiles, jet skis, and boats!
Application Process for Autos and Recreational Vehicles
When you fill out an application with Dakota Community Bank & Trust, you can expect the following: Each application is evaluated based on your credit history and credit score.
- Make sure you have completed the application fully to insure a faster response
- Our loan officers look at each situation independently from each other and go beyond just your credit score.
- You will be contacted by phone if we need any additional information from you.
A preliminary credit decision will be made
- You can expect an initial decision to be made within one or two business days, depending on when the application is received, and if all information is obtained.
Sign loan documents
- If your loan is approved you and any co-borrowers will need to come into the bank to sign the loan documents
The process typically takes one to two days after we receive the application; unless additional information is needed.