- How do I avoid and report fraud?
- Be aware of telemarketing fraud
- Be aware of claims you have 'won'
- If you suspect fraud
- Contact Fraud Victim Assistance Department (1-800-680-7289)
- Office of Attorney General (1-800-472-2600)
- How do I avoid Identify Theft?
- Don't give out personal information to anyone
- Check your credit card statements
- Never write down pins or passwords
- Guard your social security card
- Check your credit report at least twice a year
- Put passwords on all of your accounts
- Visit www.ndba.com for more information
- How do I obtain my free credit report?
- Visit www.annualcreditreport.com
Or contact one of the three reporting agencies:
P.O. Box 740241, Atlanta, GA 30374
Experian (formerly TRW)
P.O. Box 9701, Allen, TX 75013
P.O. Box 1000, Chester, PA 19022
- How do I report a lost or stolen Dakota Community Bank & Trust ATM/Debit Card?
- To report a lost or stolen card during normal business hours, please contact us at any one of our bank locations.
- To report a lost or stolen card after business hours and on weekends contact The Lost/Stolen Customer Service Department at Fifth Third Bank directly at 1-800-528-2273.
- How do I sign up for Bill Pay?
- Please contact your nearest location and we will be able to assist you with your Bill Pay enrollment.
Bill Pay users must be enrolled in Dakota Community Bank & Trust, N.A.'s Internet Banking.
- How do I sign up for Internet Banking?
- Please contact your nearest location and we will be able to assist you with your Internet Banking enrollment.
- What are the Wire Transfer Instructions for Dakota Community Bank & Trust, N.A.?
Fed Telegraph Name: DAKOTA COMM HEBRON
Routing number: 0913 0366 4
All wires must include the Beneficiary Name and Account Number
Wire Transfer Contact:
Karen Schafer, Fedline Supervisor
PO Box 431
Hebron ND 58638
- What do I do if my identity has been stolen?
- If your Identity is stolen, Act Quickly!
- Immediately contact your bank to close your accounts
- Immediately file a report with the police
- Cancel all of your credit cards
- Contact the fraud departments at one of the three major credit reporting agencies to place a fraud alert on your credit report:
- Experian: 1-888-397-3742
- TransUnion: 1-800-888-4213
- Equifax: 1-800-685-1111
- A single call to one of the above agencies is sufficient
- Where are your ATMs located?
- Please visit our atms page for maps and more information.
- Where are your branches located?
- Please visit our locations page for maps and more information.