Welcome and thank you for your interest in servicing your consumer loan needs with Dakota Community Bank & Trust. You may wish to prepare and collect the following items for each applicant before starting the application:
- Social Security Number
- Previous Address (If less than 2 years at present address)
- Employer Information
- Contact Information
- Gross Annual Salary
- Previous Employer Information (If less than 2 years at present employer)
- Rent/Mortgage Information, including Landlord or Mortgage Holder information
- Name and contact information for nearest relative not living with you
- Account Information (checking, savings, certificates, investments), including name of holding bank and balances
- Current Loan Obligations
- Name on the Account
- Original Amount
- Present Balance
- Monthly Payment
Procedures for Opening a Deposit or Loan Account with Dakota Community Bank & Trust, N.A.
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
Please select the branch and loan officer that you wish to handle your application.
By selecting joint, both applicants certify they intend to apply for a joint loan and agree to provide the following information.
Current Loan Obligations
Current Assets Owned
Insurance Disclosure For Credit Application
IMPORTANT: Do not acknowledge this disclosure until you carefully read and understand its content
You have submitted an application for a loan. In connection with your loan application, the Lender (Dakota Community Bank & Trust, N.A.) may be soliciting, offering to sell, or will sell you an insurance product or annuity. General law requires the Lender to provide you with the following disclosures.
- The Lender, as a condition of granting you a loan, cannot require that you purchase an insurance product or annuity from the Lender or any of its affiliates.
- The Lender, as a condition for granting you a loan, cannot require your agreement not to obtain or prohibit you from obtaining an insurance product or annuity from an unaffiliated entity.
Please print or save a copy of this disclosure for your records; alternatively you can return to this application to view the disclosure again.
Print | Save